Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Green Website

I can't remember exactly how I found myself at The Good Human, but it appears to be well-researched website with similar concerns and interests to this blog. So I've decided to put a link here so I'm less likely to lose the address.

Unfortunately there isn't much information on the site's creator, but there is an informal "mission statement" of sorts, which seems genuine.

The article that brought me to the website has a global perspective and concerns cars - specifically, amazingly fuel efficient cars manufactured in Europe and other parts of the world that aren't the United States of America, that run on newer, cleaner diesel fuel technology and get from 50-61.8mpg. Granted, there's no link to the source of the information, but he does mention Top Gear, and I've found some stats on the two cars Good Human mentions. For more info on the VW Polo BlueMotion, click
here. Well, and I didn't find further info on the Subaru Legacy. The first though, seems to

At any rate, take a glance, let me know what you think, if you're interested.

And for a POW! of a finish, read this funny article about the most optimal
vehicle ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment