Saturday, July 25, 2009

Green Furniture

I haven't written about anything "green" in a very long while. I suppose that goal of mine got shoved to the back burner while I was going through some stressful challenges over the past three months. It looks as though I'm on the climb back up to good days however (knock on wood), so I'll devote just a second here to get back to my "green" choices.

Unfortunately I consider my plans for today to have resulted in an epic fail. I meant to go to Upscale Resale, a consignment furniture store in the area, and actually purchase something. I need furniture with seats for butts, tables for drinks and coasters, and possibly a TV stand. Basically, I have no furniture.

It's lucky for me that my two interests related to furnishings align. I love historical ... well, anything, really, including furniture ... so you'd think this would work out great, because most secondhand furniture is usually from some sort of historical period (whether it be the art deco of the '20s or more traditional Colonial style). Sadly, no dice. Not today.


No comments:

Post a Comment