Friday, November 13, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Okay, a short confession. I haven't been writing recently because I've been unmotivated (surprise), but also because I've been trying desperately to focus on studying for that evil test, the GRE. So far, have had mixed results.

I have plans, but this is not the venue to mention them -except maybe the one where I win the lottery at 100+ million dollars...

To briefly update: The ghost ship was fun. One of my friends, very easily scared, had an excellent time, and made it more fun for me, going through with her. Everyone Metroed, so I guess that's green. Halloween night itself was one of the biggest nights I've had in a long time... there's something about having a DD (thanks J) that provides an excuse for drinking too much. Next time I think I'll offer to drive! The best highlights: "bloody" stumps of finger cookies with almonds for fingernails, flipping every cup on the first try, and the awesome deejaying of my friend.

Since then, my life has consisted of Emergency Margaritas, too much math, and getting beat up and returning the favor in my self-defense class. The first and last of which help keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment