Monday, June 7, 2010

Comments on Toronto, June 5

1. One of the first things to do today is get some fruit or fruit juice. Keep wasting my free breakfast on three carbs and a coffee (four free items included in room rates).

2. Today I think I'll move slowly.

3. I should stay out of the sun - I've been getting sunburned. Is that a good enough excuse to see a movie? (I tried the Hockey Hall of Fame but it's not $10, it's FIFTEEN!!)

4. I love raspberries, maybe more than any other fruit. But ask me again in peach season.

5. St. Lawrence Market is fun, and pretty cheap for two meals on vacation. (That's cheese, smoked lake trout, bread and raspberries. Yummmm)

6. I couldn't help myself - I bought two books.

7. I love Prince of Persia. I might buy it.

8. Today was nice, relaxing. I wanted to stay out of the sun and didn't want to pay for the Hockey Hall of Fame (see above) so I read, had coffee, and watched Prince of Persia instead. In the afternoon. By myself, again.

9. I'm tired of the touristy thing, and the walking thing, and am looking forward to being home, making money and planning my future.

10. Did I mention I love Prince of Persia?

No comments:

Post a Comment