Friday, April 23, 2010

Staying on the Happy Side

I'm concentrating on Positive Thinking today. So I'm not going to mention the very Rude, indignant man who called this morning to ask about Flooring. Nor am I going to mention the virtual Peering-Over-My-Shoulder my supervisor is doing. I'm certainly not going to mention the Unpleasant Surprise I had this morning, or the fact that I've Lost my Sunglasses, apparently Permanently.

No, instead of discussing Unfortunate Happenings, I'm going to concentrate on the Happy Side of Life. Such as, working where I do now, in downtown Ballston, I have the opportunity to eat at the little Italian Food Cart Pupatella, which makes Excellent Neapolitan Pizza (the Best) and includes Eye Candy. Yumm. I ate the Whole pie, and don't feel overstuffed.

While Inspecting the Building, I got Coffee and watched about 15 minutes of the Caps' Practice. This, too, is a Pleasant Result of working where I do.

Lastly, I met the cutest little Pug today, name of Yoda. About the only Nice Customer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment