Thursday, December 9, 2010

Advent: Day 9

Once again, I missed out on a few days. The first involved a poster presentation of a project with Yahoo Pipes - I think my group did well. Both days were also consumed by a final exam and a reluctant essay.

Last night, to avoid a three-day lapse, I watched Charlie Brown's Christmas. Spent a few years not liking it, but this time I really did - Charlie Brown has a great message about Christmas.




Up Ahead: While living in Italy, I had the opportunity to go to a couple of Christmas markets - one with a German flavor, one more Italian. Toronto's first European Christmas Market is happening now in the Distillery District, and I plan on going this weekend. Maybe more than once. I hope they have mulled wine and silly Christmas-themed trinkets to look at, and maybe buy! Click the links to find out more about what I'll be doing while there.


A video about German Christmas markets from the Toronto Market Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment