Sunday, October 12, 2008

News Bulletin

Good news! The allergies I ranted about in my last post have mostly subsided. I don't want to jinx anything (cross your fingers and no, I'm not superstitious), but they have been at a very manageable level for the past few days. It appears that the change in allergy meds worked.

In other good news, I finally put up a shelf in my room. Very excited, because now I have a place for some of my extra books and my oxygen, clean-air producing houseplants. Which are all thriving, so far. Now, about my pumpkin... that might be a different story. I write "might" because I've been neglecting it yet again, and don't have any idea how it's faring. :(

Tomorrow I'm going to see the Capitals play the Vancouver Canucks!!

Lastly, I recently took one step closer to playing a greater role in saving the planet by signing up to volunteer in the area! Some weekend in the near future I look forward to helping clean up the Anacostia river. Among other things.

That's about it for this broadcast, check back later for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment